HP DesignJet Z6810 42" Production Printer - 2QU12A
Save $0.00 Save $-9,995.00
Original price $9,995.00 - Original price $9,995.00
$9,995.00 - $9,995.00
Current price $9,995.00
Print time color image ISO N5 (best, D glossy paper)
Print time color image ISO N5 (normal, D glossy paper)
Print time color image ISO N5 (draft, D coated paper)
64 GB (virtual)
Print quality (best)
Color: Up to 2400 x 1200 optimized dpi
HP Thermal Inkjet
Number of print cartridges:
8 (magenta, yellow, matte black, photo black, chromatic red, cyan or light cyan, light gray, light magenta)
Finished output handling:
Roll feed, automatic horizontal cutter, take-up reel
Bond and coated paper, technical paper, film, photographic paper, proofing paper, backlit, self-adhesive, banner and sign, fabric, fine art printing material
Media sizes standard (sheets, rolls):
11 to 42 in
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
EIO Jetdirect accessory slot
HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, CALS G4
Power and operating requirements:
270 W (printing); < 48 W (ready); < 5.3 W (sleep); < 0.3 W (off)
Operating temperature range:
41 to 104ºF
(5 to 40ºC )
Operating humidity range:
20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight:
Minimum dimensions (W x D x H):
77.5 x 27.2 x 53.9 in
One-year limited hardware warranty
- Printer drivers
- HP Click
- HP Applications Center
- HP DesignJet Utility including HP Color Center
IMPRESSIVE—Meet high-quality expectations
- Help your customers stand out from impactful photos to detailed maps/line drawings, with optimized printheads.
- Avoid rework with consistent, accurate color across prints and printers, with embedded spectrophotometer.
- Meet your customers' expectations for precise colors with HP Professional PANTONE® color emulation.
PRODUCTIVE—Increase your production volumes
- Accommodate production peaks with print speeds up to 212 ft²/hr on glossy and 548 ft²/hr on plain paper.
- Handle more jobs with 500 GB hard disk capacity.
- Work without interruption with long media rolls, 775-ml HP ink cartridges, and a built-in take-up reel.
RELIABLE—No need to change the way you work
- Seamlessly integrate with the market-leading RIPs, enabled by HP's RIP certification program.
- Turn operator efficiency into operating profit with HP SmartStream job preparation and processing software.
- Easily create content and submit jobs using the HP Applications Center.
- Enjoy one-click printing that also helps reduce media waste using HP Click printing software.