Imagine a wide-format production photo printer engineered to achieve exceptional quality and speed with innovative automatic dual-roll loading and switching.
Epson's rethought photographic production printing from the ground up to deliver a high-performance solution built to enhance the way you work. Introducing the SureColor® P6570D—the next evolution in photographic and graphic production printing, only from Epson.
Featuring a completely reimagined printer design, with automatic dual-roll capability, the SureColor P6570D seamlessly integrates into roll-to-roll workflows to produce stunning prints at true production speeds. The latest from a leader in image quality, the SureColor P6570D uses 6-color UltraChrome® PRO6 Ink with Gray to produce vivid, beautiful output that rivals comparable 8-color printers. Designed to meet your unique photo and graphic art production needs, this versatile printer offers customizable features and easy front-panel feeding and operation to deliver next-level productivity for your business.
Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink*.
- Innovative design fits almost any workflow — unique flattop design with complete front operation, simple automatic roll loading and dual roll/take-up reel integrated
- Small footprint — compact design fits into small spaces and can be pushed up against a wall
- Outstanding image quality with six colors — UltraChrome PRO6 Ink with Gray produces vibrant, rich and colorful prints with smooth gradations and neutral black-and-white images that rival comparable 8-color printers
- Incredible speed and performance — produces sharp, detailed and colorful photographic prints using a reliable PrecisionCore® MicroTFP printhead, delivering remarkable print speeds
- Print on a wide range of media for various photo applications — print on a wide range of media, including photo, fine art, canvas and rigid posterboard up to 1.5 mm thick
- Seamless dual-roll productivity — automatically switch between two media types or sizes, or use the second roll as a take-up reel for roll-to-roll production
- No assembly required — be up and printing in as little as 30 minutes; high-speed USB 3.0, Gigabit Ethernet and Wi-Fi® (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz) options to fit virtually any workflow
- Easy to use and maintain — configurable 4.3" touchscreen control panel for simple operation, automated routine maintenance and convenient user self-service for long-term operation
- Security features and IT tools — over 28 security and IT features for office or remote office locations, including hardware encryption, IC card option for user control and tracking, and a host of IT management tools
- Includes Adobe® Embedded Print Engine as a standard option — natively process PDF and PostScript® files for fast and reliable printing
- Maximize productivity with included Epson® software suite and Epson Cloud Solution PORT — remotely manage and monitor your printer fleet from the convenience of your laptop or smart device
Designed for use exclusively with Epson ink cartridges.
- RoHS compliant
- Recyclable product
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay™ Transport Partner
Note: Media is not included with the printer
Printing Technology PrecisionCore MicroTFP 6-channel drop on-demand printhead
Ink Type UltraChrome PRO6 pigment ink; 6-ink, 6-color ink
configuration: Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, Matte Black, Photo Black and Gray
Nozzle Configuration 9,600 nozzles (400 nozzles x 24 channels x 1 head)
Smallest Droplet Size: 3.5 picoliters; Variable Droplet Technology can produce up to 3 different sizes per line
Maximum Resolution 2400 x 1200 dpi
Real Time Black Ink Switching/Dedicated Photo and Matte Black channels selected automatically
Production Print Speed
Draft: (1P) 1,220 sq ft/hr
Speed: (2P) 926 sq ft/hr
High Quality: (6P) 79 sq ft/hr
Premium Photo Glossy Paper
Speed: (4P) 298 sq ft/hr
Quality: (6P) 174 sq ft/hr
Max Quality: (16P) 79 sq ft/hr
ESC/P Raster, Adobe PostScript 3, Adobe PDF 1.7
Epson Intelligent Ink Cartridges
In-Box Cartridge Fill Volume
240 mL each color x 6 colors total
Retail Cartridge Fill Volume
150 mL, 350 mL or 700 mL each color available x 6 colors total
Ink Cartridge Shelf Life 2 years from printed production date or 6 months after opened
Printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink*
Roll Media Handling
Dual Front-Loading Rolls Two 10" to 24" wide
2" or 3" Core Diameter User-adjustable roll media spindles
Roll Cutting High-speed internal rotary cutter; auto or manual
Minimum Auto Cut Length 8.66"
Maximum Roll Diameter Up to 6.69"
Maximum Roll Weight 15 lb
Media Thickness 0.07 mm to 0.80 mm (roll and sheet media)
Roll Paper Remaining Printable barcode tracking system – The amount of remaining media can be controlled and monitored from the front panel
Top/Bottom Margins (mm) Normal: 20/15 (Premium Luster Photo Paper); Option: Top 3, 15, 20, 45/Bottom 3, 15
Left/Right Margins 3 mm each side; 0.24" total; or 0" at BorderFree® width
Integrated Take-Up Reel Auto forward and backward; lightbased media sensor with inner and outer winding options
BorderFree Print Widths 10", 13", 14", 17", 20", 24"
Sheet Media Handling
Single Sheet, Front or Rear Loading Up to 24" wide
Minimum Sheet Width: 8"
Maximum Sheet Width: 24"
Media Thickness 0.07 mm to 0.8 mm
Posterboard 0.8 mm to 1.5 mm
Top/Bottom Margins 3 mm/15 mm
Top/Bottom Margins with Centering On 15 mm/15 mm
Left/Right Margins 3 mm each side; 6 mm or 0.24" total; or 0" at BorderFree sizes
BorderFree Print Widths 10", 13", 14", 17", 20", 24"
Printable Area and Accuracy
Line Accuracy ±0.1% of specified length (±0.26 mm min.)
Minimum Sheet Size (Single Sheet) 8.5" x 11"
Maximum Printable Length 298'
Minimum Paper Width Roll: 10"/Sheet: 8"
User Control Panel
Articulating LCD Display 4.3" Touchscreen
SuperSpeed USB 3.0, 100BASE-TX /1000BASE-T/IEEE 802.11
b/g/n/ac, USB memory stick, 960 GB SSD Optional
Operating Systems Supported
Mac® OS X® 10.9.5 or later, macOS® 11 or later
Windows® 10, Windows8.1, Windows 8, Windows7, Windows Vista®,
Windows XP® (32-bit/64-bit), WindowsServer® 2019/2016/2012
R2/2012/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003 SP2 or later
Dimensions (W x D x H)
54" x 20" x 38.4" (Storage and Operating)
54" x 33" x 38.4" (Paper Basket Extended)
Weight 260 lb
Acoustic Noise Level
Operating: 49.6 dBA according to ISO 7779
Operating: 50 ˚F to 95 ˚F (10 ˚C to 35 ˚C)
Operating (Recommended): 65 ˚F to 75 ˚F (18 ˚C to 24 ˚C)
Storage: -4 ˚F to 104 ˚F (-20 ˚C to 40 ˚C)
Operating: 20% – 80% (no condensation)
Operating (Recommended): 45% – 60% (no condensation)
Storage: 5% – 85% (no condensation)
USA and Canada (NRTL Certified, CSA/UL 62368-1).
Compliant with FCC Class B Requirements.
Voltage: AC 110 V – 240 V
Frequency: 50 Hz – 60 Hz
Current: 3.4 A – 1.6 A
Printing: Approx. 75 W
Ready: Approx. 32 W
Sleep: 2 W (1000Base-T Ethernet in Standby)
Power Off (Stand By): 0.3 W
Country of Origin Indonesia
Software and Firmware Updaters, EpsonNet Setup, EpsonNet Print, Windows and Mac Print Drivers, LFP Accounting Tool,
Epson Cloud Solution PORT, Epson Edge® Dashboard, Epson Media Installer, Epson Device Admin, Epson Print Admin,
EpsonNet Config SE, Epson Manuals, ESC/P, HP-GL2, HP RTL, Adobe PostScript 3™, Adobe PDF 1.7
ENERGY STAR® qualified, RoHS compliant, Recyclable product, Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner
UltraChrome PRO6 Ink (110 mL)
Cyan Ink Cartridge T49A220
Magenta Ink Cartridge T49A320
Yellow Ink Cartridge T49A420
Matte Black Ink Cartridge T49A820
Photo Black Ink Cartridge T49A120
Gray Ink Cartridge T49AE20
UltraChrome PRO6 Ink (350 mL)
Cyan Ink Cartridge T48S220
Magenta Ink Cartridge T48S320
Yellow Ink Cartridge T48S420
Matte Black Ink Cartridge T48S820
Photo Black Ink Cartridge T48S120
Gray Ink Cartridge T48SE20
UltraChrome PRO6 Ink (700 mL)
Cyan Ink Cartridge T48L220
Magenta Ink Cartridge T48L320
Yellow Ink Cartridge T48L420
Matte Black Ink Cartridge T48L820
Photo Black Ink Cartridge T48L120
Gray Ink Cartridge T48LE20