51in x 98in Flatbed Hot and Cold Laminator for Rigid & Flex Media
51in x 98in Flatbed laminator for Rigid & Flex Media, cold & hot laminating
Flatbed Laminator is designed to enable easy and precise applications of foil and self-adhesive vinyl on a wide variety of materials / panels (e.g. sheet metal, plastic, glass and banners), it can be used as well for panels mounting and industrial applications.
Suitable for flex signs, self-adhesive applications and rigid panels etc.
2 year warranty!!
Flexible media, boards, plastic, glass, PVC banners, wide format graphics for exhibitions and events, Road signs, many more.
• Flatbed applicator that guarantees the best results for efficiency and quality; it is ergonomic, easy-to-use, precise and safe.
• Fully equipped multipurpose work table that gives you access to the superior production method provided by the Flatbed Applicator technique.
• Affordable solution to increase the productivity of operators of visual communication and digital printing as the road sign makers.
• Working table made on glass and covered with a self-healing Cutting Mat. The table is illuminated thanks to fluorescent tubes; complete with media roll-holder for side pocket.
• Rubber roller very simple to move that allows bubble-free results.
• Mounted on wheels.
• Move gantry forward and backward to laminate
• Air cylinder for nip-gap and pressure adjustment
• Variable pressure silicon roller locks the substrates into place
• Illuminated table is ideal to apply multi - colored or translucent graphics
• Imported silicon roller for heavy-duty work. Roller can be automatically adjusted in height to accommodate different substrates
• Exchangeable top and bottom silicon rollers for labor and cost saving
• Side tray for easy storage
• Miracle static-free device for safety
• Infrared temperature control system provides accurate temperature for different medias
• Heat-assist cold flatbed laminator, max temp 120℃ (248℉)
• Pneumatic lifting roller guarantee stable lamination
• Air cylinder for height and pressure adjustable, oil-water separator for pressure adjustment