Qomolangma Precision Engineered 63in Wide Format Top Heat Assist Laminator
This Mate series laminator is heavy duty full-auto roll-to-roll high-end ; its entire drop down metal structure makes it much stronger. The accurate CNC metal cutting program secure align laminating and quality finishing; Ideal for wide format laminating or mounting application use.
This 63inches Full - auto Wide Format Roll Heat Assisted Laminator with Stand can be widely used for pre - masking vinyl graphic, mount prints on substrate, over laminating inkjet prints and so on. The warm laminator is used to after printing. Available for photographic, Ad. Shop and copy shop to do lamination work, adding a protective layer on books cover, photographic, color pages, documents, charts, drawings, indoor advertising products, etc.
Purchasing this cold , it is recommended to buy the together.
1. 54" x 50yd Roll Glossy Cold Laminating Film (Monomeric 3.15 mil, Paper Adhesive Glue)
2. 54" x 50yd Roll Satin Cold Laminating Film (Monomeric 3.15 mil, Paper Adhesive Glue)
3. 60" x 50yd Roll Glossy Cold Laminating Film (Monomeric 3.15 mil, Paper Adhesive Glue)
4. 60" x 50yd Roll Satin Cold Laminating Film (Monomeric 3.15 mil, Paper Adhesive Glue)
5. 54" (1.37m) Matte Floor Laminating Film 3" Core Anti-slip Pressure Sensitive Lamination Film, UL410
• Full electric driven lift up system
• Drop in type interchangeable 3inches aluminum shaft
• Pivot up feeding table
• Membrane control panel, Simple and easy to use control panel, easy load film supply shafts.
• Forward and reverse direction control
• E-stop and photocell installed for safety
• Both auto and foot pedal switch mode
• Thermal cut off switch in case over heat
• Removable pressure plate
• Heavy duty castor with brake
• Equipped with side cutter
• Cabinet frame, all - metal casing shell, more stable working performance.
• 4.72 inches bigger rollers for best quality laminating control.
• High quality silicon rubber rollers, mounting up to 35mm (1.38 inches) in thickness.
• Maximum laminating width -1600mm (63 inches).
• Heated top lamination roller to 40℃ (104F).
• Foot switch controls for hands free operation.
• Variable laminating speed up to 49ft / minute.
• Fuse - less design with internal breaker box.